Dependable Cardiothoracic Procedures
by Expert Surgeons & Specialists
Apollo CVHF Heart Institute is one of the largest cardiac centers in India manned by a highly-talented team of cardiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons. Having rich experience in treating various cardiothoracic conditions such as thoracic aortic diseases, rhythmic heart disturbances, adult congenital heart disease, atrial fibrillation and other complex heart conditions.
Cardiothoracic Procedures at Apollo CVHF Heart Institute
We provide end-to-end surgical consultancy and treatment for cardiothoracic conditions. Equipped with Hi- Tech advanced machines, Apollo CVHF Heart Institute can perform various surgical procedures, such as:
Adult Cardiac Surgery
- Coronary Artery Surgery (CABG) and REDO CABG
- Valve Repairs and Replacements Surgery
- Mitral Valve & Tricuspid Valve Repair
- Mitral Valve Replacement
- Aortic Valve Replacement
- Double Valve Replacement
- Aortic Surgery (For Aneurysm and Dissection), Modified Bentall Surgery (Aortic Root Replacement)
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery – Peripheral Artery Bypass Grafting (PABG), Carotid Endarterectomy
- Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy For CTEPH (Chronic Thrombo Embolic Pulmonary Hypertension)
- SEPTAL Myomectomy for Hypertrophic Cardio Myopathy
- Surgical Ventricular Restoration (DORR’S Procedure)
Congenital Cardiac Surgery
- Congenital Heart Surgeries
- Simple: For Shunts Like ASD, VSD, PDA, AORTO Pulmonary Window, Av Fistula etc.
- Complex: Congenital Heart Diseases like D-TGA, TOF, DORV, TAPVC, EBSTEIN’S ANOMALY, Univentricular Heart Physiology etc.
General Thoracic Surgery
- Surgery for Mediastinal and Pleura Pericardial Condition
Why Choose Apollo CVHF Heart Institute for Cardiothoracic Surgery?
- Highly-experienced team of cardiothoracic experts with extensive expertise in dealing with complex heart conditions.
- Modern and advanced treatment options with high success rates
- Team-based medical care approach for best, specialized and personalized care
(Contact information for cardiothoracic procedures)