Specialized Cardiac Care & Treatments
for your beloved child
With a dedicated pediatric cardiology department equipped with sophisticated equipment, Apollo CVHF provides quality cardiac care in rare pediatric cases. While heart disease is a common issue among the elderly, sometimes children, infants and even unborn babies can face structural, functional, and rhythm-related heart issues.
Our expert team of paediatric cardiologists understand the critical nature of cardio care among children and are experienced in performing simple and complex procedures to revive heart health in children of all ages.
Pediatric Cardiology Procedures at Apollo CVHF
- Atrial Septal Defect repair
- Ventricular Septal Defect repair
- Coarctation of Aorta repair
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus closure
- Tetralogy of Fallot treatment
Why Choose Apollo CVHF for Pediatric Cardiology?
- Expert team of pediatric cardio experts with rich experience in dealing with complex heart conditions in children.
- Advanced, minimally-invasive and relevant treatment options with high success rates.
- Team-based treatment methodology for personalized care and collective opinion.
- Easy interaction & communication with specialists via scheduled appointments and on-call consultation.
Data coming soon….